sábado, 16 de junho de 2012

7DFps - End of Day 7 (End of Challenge)




So I kinda skipped a few inbetween days since last update.
In the end, I have a playable prototype (which I have fun playing :) ), although far from a complete polished game, and didn't quite manage to reach my original design.
Using Unity, I could quickly see the game improving at each passing day, which was very motivating.
Since the last post, I added enemy AI and generation, level generation, different weapons, buttons that activate doors/lights and stairs.
I spent a lot of time trying to have levels be fully procedurally generated in code, but gave up and created 3d meshes in a 3D modelling software (Wings3D), which I then imported into Unity and used to manually assemble into the final level.
It's missing sound, intro and outro screens, an end condition, better enemy and level design, and general polish, but I think it's fun to play :)


Windows Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9u3c4stqj35rud/The%20Ivory%20Halls.zip
Mac Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebza27yijwh2eyc/The%20Ivory%20Halls%20-%20Mac.app.zip

Sem comentários: